Emma Watson Clears the Air Over Leaving Brown

Emma Watson Clears

Emma Watson has denied reports that she was bullied during her time at Brown, saying she wouldn't have quit just because she was being given been a hard time.

Few people of Emma Watson's stature are blessed with both looks and brains, so when someone is, we take notice.

Emma, 21, who was studying European women's history and drama at Brown University, quit the Rhode Island Ivy League institution in March amidst reports that she was being bullied.

In April, Emma's spokeswoman clarified that the Harry Potter star had quit to pursue an academic course not offered at the school; she wasn't forced out of school because of bullying.

In a recent interview with UK's Sunday Time, the Emster confirms she didn't face bullying during her time at Brown and said almost everybody showed respect for her privacy. She stated that even after throwing a bash for some classmates, no pics were uploaded to Facebook.

The Brit beauty jokes about the stories, saying, "Anyway, even if I was being given a hard time, I wasn't going to wuss out of university because someone said 'Wingardium leviosa' to me in a corridor" or 'Ten points for Gryffindor.'" "'I've been dealing with the media since I was nine."

She furthermore informed if she couldn't tolerate a few individuals giving her attitude that it was "pathetic" because she's dealt with a lot worse.

Emma chalked it all up to being in the limelight and said, "I was trying to seek out normality, but I kind of have to accept who I am, the position I'm in, and what happened."

The young actress recently presented a clip from her latest HP film at the MTV Movie Awards. Looks like she's back on track!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...