Jessica Alba ‘flattered’ to be a sex symbol


Jessica Alba has said that she finds it ‘flattering’ to still be considered beautiful. The 29-year-old actress made her film debut in Disney’s Camp Nowhere in 1994, and said that she is pleased to still be popular. She told Harper’s Bazaar, “I thought that was over and they’d moved onto someone else. It’s very flattering. You know, it helps being airbrushed and having make-up artists and hairdressers.” She added that motherhood has actually helped her to be less critical of her appearance. “I’m super-critical about myself when I’m looking at myself… Actually, I used to be a lot more critical of myself before I had my daughter, but now I just don’t really care that much. It just doesn’t matter,” she said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...