Russell Brand scared of losing wedding ring


British comedian Russell Brand, who married Katy Perry recently, says he is scared of losing his wedding ring.

Brand married his American pop star girlfriend in an extravagant wedding in India this October and while the actor, an reformed lothario, is happy to be a committed man, he is not too happy with the ring, Contactmusic reported.

Brand says that this symbolic jewellery could lead to more problems than the marriage itself.

“It’s weird to wear a wedding ring because when I wash my hands, I’m scared I’ll leave it by the sink. So basically the wearing of the ring is fraught with potential pitfalls, if not the marriage it signifies.”

The ‘Get Him to the Greek’ credits his wife of making him reformed man. Brand said it was love at first sight for him.

“I knew moments after meeting her that I wanted to marry her. I think the time was right and I was ready to live in a different way. And Katy’s very strong and wilful but gentle too. I’m just living out every day – and I’m so happy to have met someone like her,” Brand said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...