Justin Timberlake Jessica Biel Reconcile


Sometimes breaking up is hard to do. Just ask Jessica Biel. Even after changing her number and cutting off all contact with former flame Justin Timberlake, JB and JT are a dynamic duo once again — at least that’s the story celebrity squeals are telling Us Magazine. Word on the Curb has it that the exes recently started “quietly seeing each other again.”

What can she say? The curly locks can be hypnotizing.

The couple were together for four years before they split up in March, amid whispers that Timberlake had been not-so-secretly bringing “SexyBack” with actress Olivia Wilde behind Jessica back.

“They have been talking the whole time and decided to give it another shot. Jessica really wanted to get back together with him and Justin realized single life is not what it’s cracked up to be,” an insider told tells Us.

A second source chimed in with: “They’re just spending time together and taking things slowly.”

The first hint of a reconciliation came with Justin’s warm remarks about Jess in the July issue of Vanity Fair.

“She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK? I don’t want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me – for instance, her,” he said. “So I protect it and until somebody shows me what would be more fulfilling at this point, that’s what I have to do.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...