Jake Gyllenhaal progresses in film


Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is excited to turn thirty because he has finally realised what he likes. Next month Gyllenhaal will reach the milestone age, but unlike most he is looking forward to it. He told Total Film magazine: “I’m excited, it’s like the closing of a chapter of one part of my life and into another one. “It’s kind of an honour to get to 30, I’ve finally realised that I really enjoy being in my own skin so it’s given me an opportunity to realise what I like.” As Jake prepares for his most mature role yet in Love and Other Drugs, he admits he has grown-up. He added: “You pass through all different stages. “I have different movies that are representations of those different times in my life, which is odd, that doesn’t happen to many people, where they get to grow up in movies.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...