Selena Gomez on the Mistakes that She Most Regrets


Selena Gomez says that amidst her mistakes she regrets the ones that lead to parental disappointment the most.

She was speaking on the red carpet at the 2010 KIIS FM Jingle Ball held at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles Sunday night, December 5.

"The fight that you have with your parent…that would probably be the biggest issue with me and I don't handle fights with my parents... because I hate it when they say they are disappointed in me…or I make them upset.

"I feel that not communicating with my parents is the biggest flaw and the biggest mistake that I have made," she said.

Selena performed "A Year Without Rain" at the event, dressed in all white - harem pants with a high riding side split, sparkly strapless corset top and belle flats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...